The ongoing coronavirus outbreak has severely affected the entire country. Following this condition, people are now taking good care of their health to keep themselves protected from this virus as well as normal cold and flu. In such a situation, everyone should practice good hygiene. Well, some health issues can be prevented if you have a strong immunity system.
So, when it comes to getting better immunity, you can go for Yoga for Better Immunity. Here you get to know about some best poses to strengthen immunity.
Some best yoga poses which can boost your immunity system
Practicing Yoga for Better Immunity is an easy-to-do and cost-effective option. Now, let’s have a look at some effective yoga posses for this.
It is called as sitting and breathing. When it comes to practicing a simple yoga exercise to boost immunity, you can trust this simple exercise. Taking about the Sukhasan is the mediation’s traditional pose. As per the experts, it facilitates optimal breathing and smooth movement of life force across the body.
This yoga lets you feel relaxed instantly, and you will deep breathily. Following this, it will lower the stress, nervous system as well as heart rate. On the other hand, some yoga experts suggest breathing with a U-shaped tongue can lower the fever. For the best result, try to practice around ten deep breaths per day.
Steps to do it
- First, sit in a comfortable position. Make sure the legs are crossed.
- Keep your head straight on the shoulders and extend the body.
- Now, you need to inhale a deep breath and exhale slowly.
It is easy quite simple to do. So, go on and practice this Yoga for Better Immunity now.
2. Ardha Matsyendrasana
Called as “Half Lord of the Fishes,” this greatly influences some internal functions of the body, covering the immune system. It does that by nourish and decompresses the body’s spine. You might be thinking about how it can help? Well, improper digestion can lead to the build-up of harmful toxins. These harmful toxins move across the body and develop inflammation and infection. So, this yoga poses smoothly to stimulate your stomach and reduce digestive problems.
Steps to do this
- Sit straight, putting your legs straight, and then place the right foot on the left leg. Make sure that the right foot’s sole rests on the mat.
- Now keep the left foot flexed.
- While inhaling, place the right palm behind the low back. Now bring the left elbow to the right knee.
- Now inhale to lengthen the spine and exhale to twist. Do this five times daily.
This is the best yoga postures for immunity. Keep practicing regularly.
Called as cobra pose, this is another yoga pose that helps you to attain a better immunity system. As per the expert, this poses greatly stimulate the body’s thymus. This is an organ that is located in the chest bone and plays a great role in T-cells growth. The T-cells are the first thing that deals with cold and flu. This pose will make you feel revitalized, and you will feel a boost in energy.
Steps to do this
- For this pose, press the tops of the feet down in such a way that you can feel the power coming from the legs.
- Now pull your chest a little forward while back and shoulder down.
- Hold it for at least 2 to 3 breaths.
This Yoga for Better Immunity has proved to be very effective in enhancing the body’s natural immunity system.
4. Viparita Karani
Known as legs up the wall, is a perfect yoga to strengthen immune. It eliminates lymph, reduces backpressure, and improved blood circulation. The nervous system will feel relaxed.
Steps to do this
- Lie down onto the back and place the legs on the wall.
- Let the spine to rest on the floor and place your arms on the stomach.
- Maintain the position for around 1 to 10 minutes.
Remember that yoga is a great tool in supporting the body’s immune system and keeping the body healthy. So, go on and start practicing these poses now.